- Visitors to our Website
- What type of information is collected from you?
- Disabling Cookies
- Use of Your Information
- Data security
- Storing Your Personal Data
- Disclosing Your Information
- Access to Information
- Third Party Links
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
- Questions and Suggestions
- Contact Us
Visitors to our Website
When someone visits mailingexpert.co.uk we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of our site. This information is only processed in a way that does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and we will explain what we intend to do with it.
Search queries and results are logged anonymously to help us improve our website and search functionality. No user-specific data is collected by either Mailing Expert or any third party.
Mailing Expert collects personal information when you register with Mailing Expert, for example when you download a piece of content or register for our newsletter. We also collect data when you use Mailing Expert’s products or services, visit our website or when you visit our premises.
What type of information is collected from you?
The personal information we collect from you might include your name, address, email address, IP address, and information regarding what pages are accessed and when. Other information may also include:
- Search terms you have used to find our website
- A record of all browsing behaviour including links clicked
We will only collect and use your information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so. By submitting your data to Mailing Expert, through one of our data capture points, you are confirming the following:
- You are doing so in your capacity as a representative of the company
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are accepting the relevance of Mailing Expert products and services to the business interests
of the company
- You are providing information that will allow for the communication between Mailing Expert and
You can change the settings on your computer at any time to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. If you continue using mailingexpert.co.uk without adjusting your settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on our website.
Use of Your Information
Should you choose to contact us using a contact form on the website, or an email link, none of the data that you supply will be processed by any the third-party.
Your personal information will be stored securely and we will keep your information confidential.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. You can opt-out at any time.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with government legislation and regulations to protect personal information about you. We will ensure we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information regardless of where it is held. We will ensure that when we outsource any processes the supplier has appropriate security measures in place.
Storing Your Personal Data
By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely and with restricted access.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Mailing Expert does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Mailing Expert under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Mailing Expert communicate with you about offers from Mailing Expert and our partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
Mailing Expert works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
Access to Information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. We train our staff on their privacy obligations.
Mailing Expert tries to be as open as it can be in terms of giving people access to their personal information. Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’. If we do hold information about you, we will:
- give you a description of it;
- tell you why we are holding it;
- tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
- let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
To make a request for any personal information we may hold, you need to put the request in writing addressing it to the address provided below.
If you agree, we will try to deal with your request informally, for example by providing you with the specific information you need over the telephone.
You also have the right to be forgotten; where we will remove/delete any personal data we hold on you.
If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by, once again, contacting us via the address below.
We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information. We will implement and adhere to information retention policies relating to your information and will ensure that your information is securely disposed of at the end of the appropriate retention period.
Where the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a fee. We may also charge a fee if you require further copies of the same information. We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt with. In the event that you have not received a response within 30 days you have the right to contact The ICO, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF, or via the website: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email, or by telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Third Party Links
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Mailing Expert may update this notice. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site or by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Mailing Expert account.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions then please, contact us.
MEL, 6 Horsted Square, UCKFIELD TN22 1QG Email: email@example.com
or Telephone: 01825 983 033